Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Techniques of a Dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

Techniques of a Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Techniques of a Dragon   Techniques of a Dragon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Code:
[i][b]Technique Name:[/i][/b] (Name of the technique)
[b][i]Level:[/i][/b] (1,2,3 or 4)
[b][i]PL/X Rating[/i]:[/b] (Amount damage it does/energy it takes e.g. PL/19)
[b][i]Type:[/i][/b] (Melee, Energy or Mental)
[b][i]Effective Range:[/i][/b] (Range of the technique)
[b][i]Duration:[/i][/b] (N/A if not applicable)
[b][i]Description:[/i][/b] (Description of the technique)

Technique Name: Dragon Thunder V2
Level: 4
PL/X Rating: PL/2
Type: Melee
Effective Range: Close Range, 1-2 meters
Duration: Up to 2
Description: This technique is similar to the variation used by Omega Shenron, who uses this attack in a painful variation on Vegeta, where he extends his spikes long enough to stab Vegeta right through his left shoulder and electrocutes him and nearly killing him. Elixar's version works in a similar way. He first dashes and punches the opponent full on, forcing them into a vicious spin and into the air while Elixar flies below and follows up up with a Flying Kick from below, timed so it meets the opponent's stomach. Then using the powers of the Dragon, he releases Dragon Thunder into the opponent. After stopping with the lightning, he lets them drop before front-flipping and heel kicking the opponent to the floor. While using this technique, a tattoo of the 7 star ball glows beneath his skin on his forehead, to further portray his fusion with the Dragon.

Technique Name: Dragon Thunder
Level: 4
PL/X Rating: PL/2
Type: Melee)
Effective Range: 25 meter radius
Duration: Up to 5 turns.
Description: This technique is similar to the original Dragon Thunders used by Rage and Ultimate Shenron. Elixar starts by releasing energy throughout his entire body, allowing it to reach his arms, Purple lightning crackles around his arm before it shoots high into the sky, creating a large Thunder Cloud that spans 25 meters in all directions. This swirling thundercloud strikes down powerful purple lightning, controlled by the user with little warning. Elixar is forced however to keep at least one hand facing the sky, and can only pivot and spin to control where the Lightning Strikes. He however cannot move while using the technique. Should he be forced to move and remove his arm from the sky, he must wait one turn before he can establish connection with the sky again. While using this technique, a tattoo of the 7 star ball glows beneath his skin on his forehead, to further portray his fusion with the Dragon.

Technique Name: Dragon Flash
Level: 3
PL/X Rating: PL/6
Type: Energy
Effective Range: 20 meters
Duration: 1 turn unless beam struggle.
Description: Elixar's Dragon Variant of the Final Flash. First his Ki flares drastically while Purple Lightning crackles around his body, the lightning crackles with greater speed before taking over his aura and surrounding him in Purple Lightning. He then performs the same motions as when using the Final Flash, firing a Purple beam as oppose to the normal one. This one is also coated with Rings of Purple Lightning when being fired, the power of this technique greatly exceeds that of the Normal Final Flash. During this technique, the 2 and 3 star ball appear on each hand when this technique is performed. The Lightning Coursing through this technique can be spread across water, electrocuting those who are caught, anyone caught by the electricity or hit by the blast will suffer from paralysis for 1 turn.

Technique Name: Dragon Blade Shower
Level: 3
PL/X Rating: (Amount damage it does/energy it takes e.g. PL/6)
Type: Energy
Effective Range: 20 meters
Duration: 1 Turn
Description: The Dragon Variant of Lightning Shower Rain. Dragon Blade Shower is a Dragon Variant technique used by Elixar. Elixar traces his finger in the air and creates a streak of Purple energy light that breaks into sharp, glass-like needles. These needles then take the shape of Dragon claws and Teeth. They crackle with Purple Lightning as they hover in the air, they then multiply into 10 lines, roughly 1 meter in length, before they start rotating. Then, Elixar swings his arm back and fires the energy needles at his opponent, inflicting a high amount of damage. Along with 1 turn paralysis.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Techniques of a Dragon   Techniques of a Dragon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:39 pm

DONE
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Techniques of a Dragon   Techniques of a Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:45 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Techniques of a Dragon   Techniques of a Dragon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Techniques of a Dragon   Techniques of a Dragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Techniques of a Dragon
Page 1 of 1