Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Season 1] The King's Base and Palace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Majin Beomesh

Majin Beomesh

[Season 1] The King's Base and Palace Empty
PostSubject: [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace   [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:11 am

"Best of DBZ Vol. 1: Ginyu's Transformation"

Under orders from King Vegeta III, a fleet of Saiyan space pods launched from one of the primary military bases. As they soared through the atmosphere, they were all eager to conquer the planet for which they were headed. Suddenly, they all heard a voice through the radio from the command tower say, “Hey, we’re picking up a heavy power signature in the atmosphere from down here. You guys see anything?” Before anyone could respond, they were all captivated by the sight of an odd-looking creature floating in space. The creature extended its right hand toward the approaching fleet and released a massive, purple sphere of ki energy that enveloped them all, disintegrating each pod as well as their respective passengers.

The giant sphere continued to descend upon the military base like a purple, falling star—the sun, perhaps. Gusts blew in every direction harshly across the surface of the planet as this gigantic orb approached. Buildings were being ripped up and fragmented as the orb grew nigh, and finally, it collided with the planet, wiping out everything in a five-kilometer radius in a bright, white flash with a pinkish hue. The only remnant left behind was an extremely deep crater in the planet. The power of the blast had exterminated everyone in the area completely.

"Bruce Faulconer Unreleased: Frieza's Theme #3"

Majin Beomesh landed in the center of the crater. The place was a wasteland at this point—a desert with no inhabitants. Red sand blew in the whipping winds as though a sandstorm were about to begin as a result of the cataclysmic blast. Beomesh made his way to the palace where King Vegeta III sat upon his throne. He entered the palace and was confronted by fifteen guards right away, yet the battle was over before it even began. Without even moving a muscle, Beomesh caused a great, white light to emanate from his body, and each of the guards were enveloped by this light only to disintegrate on a molecular level.

It was not long before King Vegeta III found his throne room being carelessly infiltrated by a creature that certainly had no right to appear in such a place. He demanded that the creature identify itself as his guards quickly surrounded it. Beomesh’s eyes merely glowed a bright red and suddenly shot two slender lasers that pierced straight through the king’s chest. In the process, this attack caused his Power Level to register on everyone’s scouters. They were stunned; they could not believe what they had just witnessed, and they were sure they would die any moment. Surprisingly, Beomesh took the throne and said, “I am the new king of Planet Vegeta. You all will serve my purpose and carry out my wishes as my own private army. In this and this alone shall you live.”

The palace was always watched on camera much like the way C-SPAN perennially covers Congress. It was not a channel people were likely to be watching, but it only took one to notice that the king had been murdered for all the Saiyans near a phone to hear about it worldwide. This being was no secret to those far and wide.
Back to top Go down
Majin Beomesh

Majin Beomesh

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace   [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:19 am

"King Vegeta's Theme" - Bruce Faulconer

Over the course of the next few hours, every news station worldwide began to showcase its coverage of the events taking place at King Vegeta’s palace. The throne had been seized, and it seemed that the entire Saiyan military was working to destroy the one responsible. The royal guard, full of elite, Saiyan soldiers, rose up immediately to over throw this frightening creature, but their efforts were all in vain. Several teamed up and used their strongest ki waves all at once, but Majin Beomesh merely retaliated with a beam so large that it swallowed its opponents, destroyed the assailants, and blasted a large hole in the ceiling of the throne room.

During the hours that passed, many more attempts were made to bring down the new, self-proclaimed tyrant. Beomesh easily destroyed all those who attacked him without ever leaving his seat at the throne, and his energy seemed endless. This caused the attacks to die down. The military had finally decided upon a ceasefire so as to use their time wisely for plotting an actual strategy. In the process, Beomesh eventually addressed the public, saying, “I know that the world is watching. You all know what is taking place. Your planet and your people are mine. Now, send me four military commanders. I will let them decide who should be sent to various planets and conquer them on my behalf. This universe will fall under my jurisdiction.”

Now, those four commanders for whom Beomesh had bellowed were standing before him in his throne room. Technically, their rank was “general”. These elites were sent specifically because they were considered warriors with the best chance of survival should anything go wrong; nevertheless, they followed orders. In only a few hours, the Planet Vegeta had been conquered. Every television station was broadcasting coverage of the entire event, most with no commercial interruptions. Beomesh gave the generals orders to conquer several small planets in his name as well as deploy Saiyan soldiers to establish colonies on said planets. The one peculiar order he gave was that “if you should find any whose appearances favor me, report those to me immediately. I am searching for certain others like me.”

The generals went straight to work, deploying soldiers in relatively large amounts; however, they made sure to keep the majority of their men on standby for a surprise attack against Beomesh, the new ruler of the Saiyans to whom all now referred as Lord Beomesh.

Last edited by APNK on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding music ;))
Back to top Go down
APNK

APNK

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace   [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:47 am

"Unreleased Frieza-Ginyu Beat"

The exterior guards’ scouters all went off at the same time as each of them detected the arrival of two impressive powers. One of the powers was at twelve hundred, which was just as high as Raditz’s Power Level, so they assumed elites were arriving. The second Power Level was at seven thousand, which yielded only more hope. Genzhi and Saanjha sonorously burst free of their own aura’s as their flight came to an end, and they slowly glided down to the ground. They touched down softly, and Genzhi’s arms remained crossed.

The guards approached quickly. One said, “Don’t do it. If you’re trying to go fight him head-on, forget it. It’s suicide!” Saanjha cringed because she knew it was true, but she quickly threw those thoughts out of her mind. She shunned anything that caused her faith in her brothers to waver. Another guard said, “Besides, we’ll get in trouble if we let anymore people into the castle without Lord Beomesh’s permission. We can’t let you guys inside because our lives are at stake. Get it? You’ll have to go through us.”

They hoped that Genzhi would simply turn away at this point, but he did something that proved he was actually considering fighting them. His left hand came up and pressed the button on his scouter, and he measured the Power Levels of these four guards. Each one measured between nine hundred fifty and eleven hundred. The latter was the one that would challenge Saanjha the most, so Genzhi decided he would handle that one; however, he was stalling before making a move because he didn’t want to be detected until Asperok arrived. He stood there, unresponsive for the moment as his white cape blew in the wind parallel to the two, blue ribbons in the back of his bandanna.

Genzhi pointed at one of the guards and said, “He has the highest Power Level of all four of them; he’s yours, Saanjha. I’ll handle the rest.” Saanjha simply nodded and immediately attempted to fly directly over the group of royal guards en route toward the palace behind them. The guard whom Genzhi had highlighted as her opponent was quick to fly after her, knowing a challenge when he saw one. He flew in front of her and stopped her; they hovered in mid-air about fifty meters to Genzhi’s eleven o’clock. He pointed at her and said, “You just sealed your fate.”

“Ginyu Force Theme”

Meanwhile, Genzhi didn’t move. The wind still carried his cape gracefully, and his facial expression lacked forgiveness. The three remaining soldiers positioned themselves five meters from him—one at his ten o’clock, another straight ahead, and the third at his two. Each of them readied himself for combat as the airborne fight several meters behind them suddenly began. “Remember,” they warned each other, “his Power Level is seven thousand, so proceed with caution.”

Saanjha and her opponent traded blows rapidly in the air with reckless abandon. Saanjha was quickly throwing as many punches and kicks as she could while simultaneously blocking, parrying, or dodging those of her opponent. The two of them were quite evenly matched, but Saanjha showed slight superiority in both Power Level and her movements. She suddenly managed to forcefully plant her knee into his gut; then, she folded her hands with interlocking fingers and harshly dropped her hands atop his head like a tomahawk, and the blow launched him down to the ground where the impact was dire.

The other three soldiers still stood there, having yet to make their move on Genzhi. One shouted, “Ready! Trilateral Assault!” Immediately following this command, each of them launched at Genzhi at one-second intervals. They dashed toward him, each attempting to strike him in some way, yet it appeared that they all passed through him. They doubled back afterward and flew at him again, but it was to no avail. The whole squad kept attacking, yet they couldn’t seem to hit him because they simply passed right through his body as though he were some sort of ghost, which utterly befuddled them.

Genzhi appeared to be standing perfectly still as his assailants continually passed through him with their failed attacks. His cape was even blown by the winds of their momentous blitzes. Finally, one was just about to pass through him again when Genzhi’s right arm unexpectedly flew up and karate chopped the man’s face up and to the right; his arm held its position, aimed diagonally to his right at the horizon of the sky as the soldier soared through the air due to the force of the attack that had hit him. Before the others could understand what they saw, Genzhi was planting his foot in one’s stomach and his elbow subsequently in the other’s head. The fight was ended rather quickly.

"Episode Ending Song"

NARRATOR GUY: It would seem that there is a new threat on the Planet Vegeta. They, too, are afflicted by these terrible creatures that have begun to plague the universe. Majin Beomesh has truly taken control of the world, yet two brave, Saiyan warriors have arrived to give them a piece of their minds. The question is: will it be enough? Will Genzhi stand a chance against such awful power, or will he perish where everyone before him has fallen? And will Asperok arrive in time to aid him? Find out! Next time on... (cue echo) DRAGON-ragon-agon, BALL-ball-all, Z-z-z!!!

((OOC: 601 words all going toward Saanjha. 601(1)(1.5) = 901.5 + 1,284 (current PL) = 2,185.5))
Back to top Go down
Asperok
Admin
Admin
Asperok

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace   [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:44 am

As he heard the message over the scouter Asperok did his best to arrive as fast as he could. He was not yet ready to show the true peak of his power. It was partly because of Genzhi but to be perfectly honest Asperok was not that selfish now, they were dealing with a serious threat a threat that may even endanger the safety of this planet. So it was always good to have an ace up his sleeve and this time it was his true potential. The powerlevel was now stuck at around one thousand, more or less and for now Asperok did not seem as a threat to anyone ... not even for those bloody so called elites. But the truth was far beyond that, Asperok has proved his worth in a fight he had with his father only moments ago and the result was simple, father ended in the hospital where Asperok spent the last few days. As he approached, the young Saiyan started sensing powerlevels. Well not him directly, the scouter sensed around six or seven powerlevels and one of them was drastically higher then the others.'' Genzhi? Yeah right this is far too much for him. Five hundred thousands, geez this is gonna be some tough shit. Well I always look forward to a challenge. I just hope that genzhi has a tactic developed already. '' Asperok chuckled at his last thought. He already had something in store for this shit.

He noticed Saanjha fighting in the air with another person. She was doing quite well and it seemed that she improved. '' Good job Saanjha. You have improved greatly. It seems that the person who you were fighting had no luck at all. '' Funny enough Asperok did not think of that because Saanjha beat out the crap out of him it was more because the young Saiyan known as the Diver is way too much over protective. The man who Saanjha knocked down on the ground was slowly standing up. Asperok landed near him. '' I am terribly sorry to say this. But you made a biiig mistake. '' Asperok then grabbed his head and smashed it into the ground. There was blood everywhere. It was certainly a nasty death to begin with. No one has the right to mess with Saanjha. Asperok glanced over Genzhi, he had no trouble with dealing with the other Saiyans. '' Good work Craig. You have officialy defeated a pile of nothing. What is your next quest, to fight a pack of butterflies because that seems to be more challenging then this. ''

Asperok approached his brother and looked at him for a moment. '' I understand that you require my help but still you did not have the courage to face the being or at least drive it out on the open. Oh, I got it ... you need me to open the door for you. Oh, Craig you always tend to make the simplest things overly complicated. But fear not I will help you. '' Now Asperok started running in a comic way towards the antrance of the Palace. He opened the doors although they were huge. Then he closed him. '' You see how I did it, will you give it a try now? It is all in the wrist, just repeat my actions. '' Asperok then started laughing histerically, he was having such a good time. But then his face got serious and he approached Genzhi once again. '' Have you at least developed a plan for this? '' Then Asperok pointed at the Palace. '' You know for that thing inside. I think we should use the element of surprise, what do you think? '' Asperok just looked at Genzhi and waited if he has anything to say, when he would start speaking Asperok would quickly interrupt him and calmly say ''Kamura''. A bright light would appear from Asperoks left hand and it went to destroy the Palace. The beast's attention will be drawn easily like this. Normally the attack will not cause him any damage but at least it would how who is the boss. Asperok was laughing to his actions once again, he was on a roll today. '' I think I dropped the ballon here. ''

[716+200]
Back to top Go down
Majin Beomesh

Majin Beomesh

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace   [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:47 pm

"The Saga Continues" Recap Theme

NARRATOR GUY: Last time on Dragonball Z, Genzhi and Asperok completed an intense training that put both of them in the hospital. Being the first to achieve perfect health again, Genzhi was up and at 'em. He went to retrieve Saanjha, but oh wait! It looks like there are new problems afoot. Has Asperok truly goaded his own father of all people? And what is this new light in the sky? It's a bird; it's a plane. No, it's your own demise! A powerful foe known only as Majin Beomesh has conquered the Planet Vegeta by its royal palace, yet Genzhi and Saanjha have begun to infiltrate. Showing no fear or respect, Asperok seems to have merely blasted the entire palace away, but is there any hope for the Planet Vegeta? Find out today on Dragonball Z!

'' You know for that thing inside. I think we should use the element of surprise, what do you think? '' Asperok said. Genzhi sighed, which was his way of brushing off his brother's preceding comments before replying. "The first thing you need to do is stop calling me Craig, dumbass. As for a plan, I'm not so sure. It might be best if we..." Genzhi was suddenly interrupted as the palace and everything within it was reduced to rubble by a massive explosion following the one word that had truly come to irk Genzhi. It was that same word uttered before he was forced to realize that a pitiful laser could match his powerful Kalakaua.

"Wow, big brother," Saanjha said in awe of the power display, "That was amazing! You did it!" "Enough of this! It was FAR from amazing, Saanjha. Damn it, Asperok; what the hell are you doing?! Why bother asking for a plan if you were just going to do that?! And no, Saanjha, he didn't DO anything but waste his energy."
"So, you're the intruders."

"Frieza's Theme"

The cloud of smoke was still just as large and as thick as ever, yet Beomesh came calmly walking out of it without a single scratch on his body. He stood there very still for a moment. His white pants swayed in the wind a bit, and his red eyes began to widen. He turned to Asperok and said, "You have an amusingly vivid imagination if you believe that your attack was enough to defeat someone who nearly became the Supreme Kai of the universe. You poor, misguided, little ruffians, I almost pity you for your valiant efforts, but then, I remind myself that all good things must come to an end; your end... is now."

"The Howling"

Beomesh bent low into what appeared to be a fighting stance, and his eyes grew exceedingly wide as he prepared to put forth effort for something major. opened his mouth as wide as he could and began to grunt a bit. Pint-sized versions of himself began crawling out of his mouth one at a time. It was truly a sight to behold. Each of these mini-Beomeshes were only tall enough to reach his knees, and their Power Levels were at three thousand each, except for the third one. Beomesh had only witnessed Asperok's power, which he assumed was by far the highest, so he ensured that Asperok's opponent had a higher Power Level to the tune of five thousand, not quite sure what Asperok's capabilities would be.

Besides the short stature and relatively miniscule fighting powers, the other difference about these miniature Majin Beomeshes was that they were predominantly red instead of pink, and the purple was replaced with blue. Beomesh slowly rose into the air toward the sky as his minions went to work against these new arrivals. All three of them dashed at the Saiyans on an all-out assault while the original Beomesh hovered high above them with his arms crossed. As he stood there, he decided to regurgitate one more of the miniature doppelgangers for handling Asperok in a double-team strategy; he was testing the young Saiyan.

Last edited by APNK on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Music)
Back to top Go down
APNK

APNK

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace   [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Genzhi was thoroughly annoyed with his adopted brother. They were now facing this creature head-on, which of course defeated the purpose of coming up with any sort of plan. In fact, Genzhi began to wish that he had sped things up so as to begin his own strategy before Asperok had shown up, but there was no undoing the past. The greatly powerful being stood before them with an awesome countenance that was truly indicative of his confidence in his own power.

Beomesh began to obviously taunt them with his words, especially Asperok for his attempt at destroying Beomesh with the palace. Genzhi still had yet to calculate Beomesh’s Power Level on his scouter, so he did so as the creature taunted meaninglessly. Genzhi’s eyes grew wide as he realized what they were up against. It seemed that this Beomesh’s confidence was merited; he was truly the strongest on the planet and likely had not encountered even the slightest competition yet; nonetheless, Genzhi was far from willing to give up.

"Original Cell Jr. Theme"

Suddenly, Beomesh began to make a move that truly shocked Genzhi. From his oral cavity came three Beomeshes of impressive power. One launched at Saanjha while the other two launched at Genzhi and Asperok. Beomesh glided into the air and decided to send one more toward Asperok for the sake of double-teaming him. Genzhi stood still as the small creature came at him with speed and began a barrage of punches and kicks. Each strike hit Genzhi, but Genzhi didn’t move a muscle or even flinch. It was all too weak to damage him.

Beomesh was surprised to see that Genzhi was unfazed by the attack, so he spat out a fifth to attack Genzhi as well. The secret that he could neither sense nor view through a scouter to uncover was that Genzhi had raised his Power Level to fifty thousand just before the assault began. The Saiya-jin was far from amused once he realized that the tiny creatures were far less powerful than he had expected. A second one closed in on him quickly and began a series of attacks in a fashion similar to that of his clone.

Meanwhile, Saanjha was giving it her all. Her opponent was stronger and faster than her, yet she was continually attacking. Both Saanjha and the small Beomesh unleashed a barrage of offensive and defensive strikes. Saanjha finally found one of her kicks being caught by the creature’s left arm. Its right hand was placed in front of her abdomen and began to charge a purple orb of energy. She couldn’t pull her leg free to escape, so it seemed that the blast would be inevitable. All she could do was counterattack, so she did. Both of her hands came together, connecting at the bases of the palms such that the fingers fanned out left and right. A golden energy formed in her hands, and she shouted as she released it.

At such close range, the two orbs created a deadly explosion that blasted both of them back several meters each. Saanjha’s body skidded across the ground for ten meters, as did her opponent’s body. Both of them got up slowly. Granted, the Beomesh was certainly more powerful than Saanjha, but the difference in their powers was not too large; consequently, he took almost just as much damage from the blast as she had. Both stood there, completely out of breath.

The original Beomesh was irritated with the fact that his minions were struggling with such allegedly weak, inferior fighters, so he decided to end it all by emitting twelve more of them, which annoyed Genzhi. The twelve, tiny copies of Beomesh each fanned out and rained down upon the battlefield. Saanjha was overwhelmed to see this when she looked up and saw them coming. Each had a Power Level of three thousand, and her scouter confirmed it. She could barely handle the one she was currently fighting, so she knew she was in for a rough battle with these guys; however, she refused to let Asperok or Genzhi down.

"Trunks Powers Up"

Genzhi finally made his move. As the two weak Beomeshes continued their assaults, Genzhi finally threw his right fist into one’s gut, and his left knee launched into another’s stomach. As they both hovered in the air for a moment, holding their stomachs in pain, Genzhi glided upward and shot a yellow orb of ki energy at them—the blast of which destroyed them both entirely. There were now several more Beomeshes with which they needed to deal, so Genzhi held out his right hand and created a bright, white ball of light. He shouted, “Asperok, don’t look up! Saanjha, focus on the light!” He threw the orb into the sky, and it burst with blutz waves, creating an artificial moonlight.

As several Beomeshes swarmed the battlefield, none could reach Saanjha in time to stop what was coming. She looked at the light with an evil grin and said, “Yes, give me power!” Her fangs grew long, and her nails became claws. Her long hair seemed to change in texture to that of fur as her skin grew millions of hair follicles in mere seconds. All the while, she was greatly increasing in size. In under ten seconds, Saanjha had become a massive ape, and her armor had expanded to maintain its fitting upon her. She also maintained her long and wild hair, but it was now brown instead of black, matching the rest of her fur. She roared sonorously, and Beomesh was surprised to see this transformation.

“Ah, yes,” he said as he remembered the Saiyans’ ability. “Oozaru, the transformation for which Saiyans are so greatly feared. Impressive.” Saanjha immediately stepped on the first miniature Beomesh she was fighting and crushed him. Two more flew toward her chest but were batted away by her massive arm as she swatted them down like flies. She was beginning to go completely insane, so she took note of the many Beomeshes attacking Asperok and quickly blasted a massive beam of energy from her mouth directly at Asperok, not realizing that she was also attacking her brother.

"Piccolo vs. 17"

Genzhi used Saanjha as a distraction and flew toward the real Beomesh while greatly increasing his Power Level. As he flew, he struck several of the copies with karate chops before finally reaching the beast of origin. He attempted to punch Beomesh in the face, but Beomesh saw it coming via peripheral vision, turned toward him, and dodged the punch by strafing to the left slightly. He lightly tossed his knee at Genzhi’s chest and was surprised to see Genzhi catch the knee so easily. Unexpectedly, Genzhi’s right foot came up to reach Beomesh’s temple, but Beomesh disappeared entirely. He was suddenly dropping from above Genzhi with both hands folded, fingers interlocking, and attempting to tomahawk Genzhi to the ground, but Genzhi leaned left to evade the strike and turned to face the creature.

All of a sudden, Genzhi and Beomesh engaged each other in a rapid barrage of strikes. Both were repeatedly throwing punches and kicks while parrying each other’s strikes in the process. Their movements were going faster and faster as Beomesh kept increasing his speed, yet Genzhi was consistently matching Beomesh’s speed by gradually raising his Power Level. Beomesh was very impressed when Genzhi passed two hundred thousand. It was rather remarkable to feel so much power coming from someone else. He could only measure it by Genzhi’s increased agility and strength. Finally, Genzhi had to leap to his maximum power to fend off Beomesh’s next attack.

Best of DBZ Vol. 1: "Destruction"

Beomesh, assuming that Genzhi’s maximum was two hundred fifty thousand, disappeared and reappeared ten meters back, hovering in place. He extended his left arm and created a small orb that doubled in size, then tripled, then quadrupled until it was large enough to fit several Genzhi’s inside it. The pink orb launched toward Genzhi to finish him off, but Genzhi refused to be beaten. With his maximum power, he caught the sphere but was pushed backward and downward until he eventually felt his feet hitting the ground. He kept skidding backward along the ground as he attempted to decelerate the orb’s progress. After a few more seconds, Genzhi stopped the ball of energy in its tracks. He was grunting as he held it in place, and the weight and power of the ball began to sink both Genzhi and itself into a growing crater. Genzhi’s right hand came off the orb and reached way back. His scarlet aura flared up around his body with blue arcs of electricity surging all over it. “Here!” he shouted. “You can have… this… BACK!”

Simultaneous with the word ‘back’, which he shouted with emphasis, he brought his right fist under and into the orb to uppercut it, and the punch launched it back into the air at Beomesh with extreme force. Beomesh was stunned to see that Genzhi was powerful enough to send his massive energy ball back at him like that. “What?” he said. “I should have used more power! This one is stronger than I imagined a Saiyan could be! How is this possible?” As the pink sphere neared him, Beomesh simply dashed to the left and let it travel into the atmosphere and head out to space. He looked back and watched it travel away; then, he looked back down at the place where Genzhi had been, but Genzhi was gone. There was only a crater in his stead.

“What?” Beomesh asked. “Where could he have gone?” Without sensory abilities or a scouter, Beomesh had no idea that Genzhi was closing in from his eight o’clock and above until it was too late. He suddenly felt two boots smash into the left side of his head, punctuated with Genzhi’s “Yah!” Beomesh suddenly soared diagonally down and to the right at high velocity and passed straight through a pillar of rock and into the ground thereafter with such force that he lay in a tiny crater. Genzhi had to bluff as though he had not used much of his power yet, but in truth, Genzhi had put all he had into that kick. It was the sum total of his maximum strength backed by a good running start—a flying start to be specific. He stood in the air with his muscles tensed a bit and his fists clenched. He kept his mouth closed to hide the fact that he was breathing so hard, but his chest kept rising repeatedly; to cover it, he crossed his arms as though he were not even trying yet.

Meanwhile, Saanjha stomped around and thrashed the ground haphazardly. A tiny, blue and red Beomesh flew toward her face and was met with the middle knuckle of her massive fist, which forced him down to the ground and squashed him between the rock and her own knuckle. Then, a beam of energy collided with her right rib cage and exploded. The power thereof knocked her over and caused her significant pain. Indeed, she was much stronger now, but she still didn’t have too much more power than the Beomeshes. She was merely outclassing them with her larger frame—using her size to her advantage.

Two Beomeshes tried to take advantage of her plight as she lay on her right side. They leapt up onto her feet and began running up her leg rapidly. They came with substantial speed as they reached her pelvis and began to run along her ribs toward her elbow. As they both leapt to land on her arm, they didn’t quite reach it; they were still in the air when a massive, furry tail swatted both of them to the right with vehemence. Saanjha stood up slowly while her right hand frequently held her side, indicative of the lingering pain from that last blast. When she stood, she was near the original Beomesh who lay in a crater surrounded by the boulders that had broken from the rock pillar through which he had been thrust via Genzhi’s intense drop kick. She picked up one of these boulders and held it above her head as she roared pointlessly. Then, she threw the boulder up at Genzhi who looked at her with irritation and said in a low tone, “You idiot.” Long before it could reach him, he fired a small orb of yellow energy at the boulder and reduced it to pebbles that fell from the sky. “Focus on the aliens, you fool!”

As Genzhi refocused his eyes on Beomesh, the creature was slowly elevating through the air to meet him in the sky. He still had not a single scratch on him, save the red bruise on his right cheek from the kick. He seemed unhurt. He said, “I am very impressed with you. You and your little team are the strongest I’ve faced on this planet so far. I think I have a wonderful job for you. Your fellow Saiyans have contributed many of their soldiers to my cause as I’ve sent them to several weak planets to conquer them in my name, but I need to conquer stronger planets as well as search for a certain someone. I think I may have found the just the right team for the job. You three will be traveling to a very distant planet for me.”

“I’m a mercenary,” Genzhi replied. “If you want my services, all you do is pay up. There’s no need to conquer my home first, which brings me to why I’m here. I’ll be killing you rather than accepting your asinine job because you’re not worth it.”

"Android 20 Destroys City"

“If you say so, but I think you’ll change your mind with enough painful influence. Let’s find out, shall we?”

Beomesh held nothing back as he dashed at Genzhi full speed. It was too quick for Genzhi to mount a defense, so Beomesh’s right knee went straight into Genzhi’s face. Blood gushed from Genzhi’s nose and mouth as he zoomed backward through the air, and Beomesh quickly pursued precipitately. As Genzhi soared backward through the air, his back faced the ground, and he was almost parallel to said ground; his eyes were closed as he winced in pain. Beomesh flew alongside him but slightly over him and thrust his left elbow into Genzhi’s stomach, which launched Genzhi down to the ground—a four-story fall with increased acceleration on account of Beomesh’s forceful hit.

Genzhi cracked the ground as he landed in agony. He writhed in pain for a moment before finally turning over and assuming a push-up position to get up. He found himself on his hands and knees, spitting blood out of his mouth as the creature lightly landed next to his head. Genzhi’s rage was building. He absolutely hated losing; he loathed it, yet there didn’t seem to be anything he could do at the moment. As he opened his eyes and stared at the blood he had just spit onto the ground, a thick, long, pink tail made its way into his field of vision as Beomesh wrapped it around his neck like a noose of sorts. The Majin lifted the Saiyan with his tail such that he forced Genzhi to face him eye to eye, but the tail was squeezing Genzhi’s throat harshly so that he could not breathe. Genzhi was tempted to look up at the full moon that sat in the sky, but he didn’t do it because he still had not yet learned how to focus his mind while under the power of the Oozaru.

"Frieza's Theme"

“Poor Craig,” Beomesh said, assuming that was his name because of words that had come from Asperok’s mouth. This only infuriated Genzhi even more, but he was powerless at the moment; regardless, the forest within him was burning to the ground, and it seemed that the fire was picking up speed again—spreading from one plant to another rapidly, embers leaping to and fro to consume all plantlife in the vicinity. “Gen… zhi…” he said as best he could with a suppressed larynx. “It does not matter what you are called. You are mine now. As for the job I mentioned, have you yet reconsidered? Your people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge. If you only obey me, everyone who remains shall live.”

[2,717 + 200 = 2,917]

Last edited by APNK on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : colors and music)
Back to top Go down
Asperok
Admin
Admin
Asperok

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace   [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Asperok watched as Kamura was making the Palace completely disappear into ash. He did not care that it was a valuable building to the inhabitants of this planet, he simply despised the fact that people could mark something so material as valuable. The only thing that mattered in this world was sheer power and strength. Survival of the fittest broski, that was his motto. He knew that this attack had no chance of even wounding the Beomesh because of his immense power but Asperok was the kind of guy that attacks head on and does not think much about the darn tactics. Well he is a tactical person but not to the point that he will make sneak attacks, you know. Asperok was anxious to hear opinions of his moves. The first one was Saanjha: "Wow, big brother, that was amazing! You did it!" Asperok just smiled to these words. It was flattering to be recognized by own sister since he does not get too much of it from his other family members but she was a bit off. '' Well I have not actually killed the beast ... but sure, it was a powerful attack. '' Genzhi on the other hand was not so amazed by this power.

"Enough of this! It was FAR from amazing, Saanjha. Damn it, Asperok; what the hell are you doing?! Why bother asking for a plan if you were just going to do that?! And no, Saanjha, he didn't DO anything but waste his energy."

'' Well I can safely say that I touched your nerves so the plan was a success after all. And it is not a complete waste, now the beast thinks that we are dumb as horse shit, which is an advantage because we are not ... well me and Saanjha are not while you are somewhere on the border. '' The Beomesh came out, as expected not a scratch on him. But he was a little irked that the Saiyan was showing such obvious disrespect.

"You have an amusingly vivid imagination if you believe that your attack was enough to defeat someone who nearly became the Supreme Kai of the universe. You poor, misguided, little ruffians, I almost pity you for your valiant efforts, but then, I remind myself that all good things must come to an end; your end... is now."

'' Hmmm ... nothing more could be seen from a beast than complete retarded statements like this. Well Mister Almost Supreme Kai Of The Universe, there is no reason for you to pitty us since you will be the one who will stay here and by the way you can not really pitty Saiyans since we are well above your race. And the last part I will take as a compliment since you say that we are a good thing although the end result is a bit off. '' Then the young Saiyan turned to Saanjha like the Beomesh was not there. THis was a bit of showing off but a battle against Asperok can not go without that. '' I pitty the fool. '' But the Beomesh obviously was not kidding, he was getting really serious so he took a fighting stance and his eyes were showing death. This warrior was a ... a monster. His next action only confirmed Asperok's thoughts. As the Beomesh widened his mouth something really groose happened. Little copies of the Almost Kai guy started coming out of his mouth so Asperok turned on the scouter. '' Is this retard kidding, the strongest has five thousand powerlevel. I see that he does not really know yet with who is he dealing with. '' Soon as Asperok realized that two of this little Majin's went after him he came to an idea, an idea that the Beomesh certainly would not like.

The two Majins jumped at him but Asperok simply catched them with his arms, one was in every hand and they were held by their necks. Asperok's powerlevel was now at fifty thousand. '' This one came in wrong size, I have to make him fit. '' The diver was reffering to the Beomesh of five thousand powerlevel so he swiftly smashed his head into the ground and at same time killing it and resizeing his head to a lower volume. '' Yeah, this seems about right. Now the grand finale! '' The one that had a '' smaller '' head was once again moved by Asperoks hand, but this time with a more fearsome speed then when he moved his hand to smash his head. '' GAAAAAAAAAAA!!! '' You could hear the alive little Beomesh scream, no wonder since he has his more powerful brother's head in his ass. '' These doppelgangers are a real pain in the ass, if you know what I mean? '' The young Saiyan could not contain his laughter, it was just too damn funny. Now the game that he was often playing with Genzhi was switched towards a more powerful being. Asperok is not gonna hold back against anyone.

He saw no use of the perverted doll he had in his hands so he thrown it away but you could still hear one of the Beomeshes crying because of the intense pain. He glanced over Saanjha and Genzhi to see how are they doing. Genzhi was showing off and ignoring his enemies who naturally could not lay a finger on him because of their imcapability. Then he heard his brothers voice: “Asperok, don’t look up! Saanjha, focus on the light!” Asperok knew what that meant, it was Oozaru time. His younger sister transformed into a great ape in a matter of seconds. Now the problem was no longer there. Saanjha was more then capable of overpowering the small Beomesh. Asperok quickly glanced back at Genzhi, who had a plan on his own, attack the Beomesh head on. ['' Sure Asperok you are an idiot for not coming up with the plan or nor following it but, yeah, when Genzhi does something stupid like that it is all okay. Lets see who the dumbass is now. '' Genzhi had no problem with little Beomeshes that were just weaklings. But was he aware of the opponent he was going to fight now? that was left for use to see. It seemed that neither Genzhi or Beomesh had any interest in Asperok so they were not even looking at him.

'' Sure Genzhi you fight the beast ... I will just sit and wait ... or maybe there is some use of my brother ... yess that should work just fine. ''

He knew it was just a matter of time before Genzhi gets beaten so Asperok started powering up. He got into the correct stance, and this time the powering up was much more felt than the last time in the fight against Genzhi. Funny, neither Beomesh or Genzhi still have not noticed anything. Asperok's muscles were expanding, a small white orb staretd appearing on his chest. The orb was just so tiny now that it was barely visible. On Asperok's surprise, Genzhi was not losing at all. He was on par with the beast. To be honest, Asperok did not expect that much from his brother. The Beomesh was getting quicker and quicker by every second passing, but the black Saiyan managed to keep up. This was probably the first time in his life that Asperok wanted Genzhi to win. If Genzhi dies now there was no way for the beast to get out of this alive ... no way in hell. The orb was slowly expanding and it started to get doses of yellow in it, but it still was not near the level Asperok wanted it to be. Beneath his legs a crater started appearing from all that powering up.

As the Beomesh was creating the orb Asperok feared. Should he launch his attack although it was not yet ready? No, the Kamura can only shine in full light and he must believe that Genzhi will be capable of surviving this attack. Asperok was once again surprised by the sheer amount of power Genzhi obtained. How could he catch such a devastating orb? And then he threw it back, in Asperok there was a little jealousy born but nothing to serious, yet. The orb that was materializing on his chest was near the size Asperok wanted it to be, and it was getting some kind of golden color. As Beomesh dodged the orb that Genzhi sent back, Asperok's brother made a surprise attack and managed to land a kick on the beast. '' Brother you, you did it. '' A few moments later Asperok noticed something, Genzhi's powerlevel was extremely low. He had put everything he had in that kick. '' Genzhi please hold out a few more moments, you will see it. Yes I promise you will see the level that I have obtained. ''

As the Beomesh stood up Asperok saw that he had met his expectations. The beast was simply unhurt. What kind of power did he really posses? He started speaking. “I am very impressed with you. You and your little team are the strongest I’ve faced on this planet so far. I think I have a wonderful job for you. Your fellow Saiyans have contributed many of their soldiers to my cause as I’ve sent them to several weak planets to conquer them in my name, but I need to conquer stronger planets as well as search for a certain someone. I think I may have found the just the right team for the job. You three will be traveling to a very distant planet for me.” Asperok almost saidsomething but then he would reveal his position and his intention. He kept low for a few more moments. But Genzhi did the denying for Asperok ... he had a bit of that cockiness inside him after all. The Beomesh made a threat and the battle was ready to continue. Asperok's orb was almost formed, just a few more minutes. His muscles felt pain of all that powering up, maybe he even went overboard. But he knew who was the opponent here so there was no way to lay down and hide. Full power!

Beomesh then finally showed his true power. He marched straight at Genzhi and kicked him with his knee. Blood appeared on Genzhi, this match was over already. After all Genzhi was not really a match for this beast and now even Asperok doubted himself but then again Asperok does not care too much if he dies or does not. He only thought how this was going to be an interesting experience. Genzhi was continued to get some more punches. Finally teh Beomesh used the black Saiyans tail to choke the very same Saiyan. And then finally, the time needed to create the Golden Kamura was done. It seemed like decades have passed.

“It does not matter what you are called. You are mine now. As for the job I mentioned, have you yet reconsidered? Your people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge. If you only obey me, everyone who remains shall live.”

Asperok could not hold it anymore. '' The only thing that fuckin' interests me is why do you think if he does not obey you will be capable of killing me? GOLDEEEN KAAAAMUUURAAA!!! '' A massive blast of energy aimed straight at the Beomesh. This was a level three attack and the most devastating that the young Saiyan had possessed. If the attack would misss it would hit the mountain a few kilometres behind the Beomesh. The only thing that worried Asperok was what if Genzhi gets caught in the blast.

[1954+200=2154]

Back to top Go down
Majin Beomesh

Majin Beomesh

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace   [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:16 am

”Buu Anticipates”

“It does not matter what you are called. You are mine now. As for the job I mentioned, have you yet reconsidered? Your people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge. If you only obey me, everyone who remains shall live.”

This Beomesh said as he proceeded to choke the life out of Genzhi with his long, thick, pink tail. The Majin’s tail was coiled tightly around Genzhi’s neck with its tip pressing vehemently against Genzhi’s temple. He obviously did not fear Genzhi at all. True enough, the power this Saiyan had displayed thus far was utterly remarkable, but as expected, it was still insufficient when fighting against a power as great as Beomesh’s. Unfortunately, in his great confidence as well as his enjoyment of proving to Genzhi that all his efforts so far had been in vain against a superior creature, he had paid little to no attention to what else was taking place on the battlefield. The only other thing on his mind was the annoying, incessant roaring of that hideous ape in the background.

Just then, in reply to Beomesh’s own words, he heard ‘that first Saiyan’ speak from somewhere behind him. ” The only thing that fuckin' interests me is why do you think if he does not obey you will be capable of killing me? GOLDEEEN KAAAAMUUURAAA!!!” Beomesh’s head turned toward Asperok as though he were appalled that someone was interrupting his victory moment. He saw a golden energy emanating from Asperok’s finger and asked with wide eyes, ”What is that?!” He, then, felt teeth sink deeply into his tail, which caused him to loosen his grip such that Genzhi escaped as the beam reached Beomesh.

”Vegeta’s Theme” (Asperok’s triumph)

The laser collided with Beomesh’s chest and exploded with an impeccable blast of heavily concentrated energy. The Majin’s voice could be heard as he grunted in pain upon impact. The force of the magnificent blast knocked Genzhi further from Beomesh whose body seemed to smolder after the explosion. He stood in a crater, surrounded by dirt and dust that had been kicked up by the Golden Kamura. This time, he definitely wouldn’t come out of this without a few scratches, bruises, and burns, and it sickened him that he had actually been damaged by a Saiyan while he was at the fullest extent of his power.

Asperok still stood in place with an air of confidence. His facial expression exuded arrogance in fact, but it was merited in this situation. The dust settled and revealed an angry Beomesh hovering in place only a couple inches above ground with his tail wrapped around his legs several times and his forearms crossed in front of his face. His skin was covered in black scratches and burns, and several parts of him were still smoking from the blast. Bringing his arms down, he revealed blood on his face and chest, which was proof that Asperok’s attack had been quite effective.

”HOW DARE YOU!!!” Beomesh shouted. He dashed toward Asperok in a rage that actually diminished his capabilities. Ghenzhi would not notice this, and neither would the incoherent Saanjha who still thrashed aimlessly in the background as a massive ape. Asperok was likely the only one who would realize that his own actions had angered Beomesh to a point of inefficiency and that, when Majin Beomesh became furious, his blows became far less calculated—making them easier to dodge or even block. Lacking concentration, Beomesh threw a barrage of strikes at Asperok with completely white eyes, lacking pupils.

One punch after another, Beomesh continued to strike as precipitately as possible. His kicks came as relatively simple strikes also. Eventually, he would pull back and fly up into the air to “finish” Asperok. Up in the air, his hands were above his head, and they held a black orb that was covered in red electricity. He was too blinded by rage to realize that he had not charged nearly enough ki energy into this attack to make it as powerful as it was supposed to be; typically, this very attack could destroy planets twice the size of planets twice the size of Planet Vegeta, yet this one was not charged at all and, thus, could not even destroy Asperok himself.

It was at this untimely moment that a massive boulder was hurled at Beomesh unbeknownst to him. It collided with him and shattered into several pieces, doing no harm to him, but it was obvious that it had come from Saanjha; this only further infuriated Beomesh, so he immediately shouted, ”Die, you dirty little Saiyan!” Rather than throwing the energy at Asperok, he launched it at Saanjha whose normal form would be destroyed by such an attack, but in Oozaru, Saanjha was just strong enough to live through the blast. It would be watching the ape fall that would satisfy Beomesh enough to calm him again so that he could focus and fight as his seemingly indestructible self once more.
Back to top Go down
APNK

APNK

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace   [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:52 am

Genzhi dangled inches from the ground as Majin Beomesh proceeded to strangle him with his tail. The creature was clearly taunting the Saiyan as he tormented him. It was completely infuriating, and the fire within Genzhi was roaring in response. It was beginning to look like all hope was lost, yet Genzhi refused to give up. In his mind, he was envisioning what he wished to see; he was seeing Beomesh being beaten to a bloody pulp by his own hands, and he was incensed with rancor due to the inability to make his reverie a reality. It was at that moment that things took an unexpected turn. Genzhi heard Asperok begin to taunt the powerful foe, and underestimating Asperok, he thought, What does that fool think he’s doing? He’ll get himself killed if he fights this thing.

Despite his thoughts, Genzhi took action to ensure that he capitalized on the new opportunity. Asperok’s words seemed to provide the ultimate distraction as Genzhi bit down harshly on Beomesh’s pink tail and escaped. He leapt backward as fast as he could, but as he did so, he heard two words come from Asperok’s mouth that shocked him: ‘Golden Kamura’. He skidded backward on his back as a golden laser collided with Beomesh in a concentrated but large blast. A small crater was made where Beomesh stood, and Asperok stood in an almost heroic stance in light of his obvious triumph. The Majin was legitimately damaged by the attack even at his full power, yet even Genzhi had not managed to accomplish that. The Saiyan sat up on his elbows and glared at Asperok with what looked like fury; however, it wasn’t as bad as it appeared to be. His anger stemmed from having been saved by his younger, allegedly weaker brother, but it was assuaged by the fact that he was out of danger; nonetheless, his pride made him incapable of thanking Asperok. ”Damn it, Assperok! You could have caught me in the explosion! Besides, I was just about to make my move when YOU decided to butt in!”

Genzhi was nowhere near as irate as Beomesh, though. The Majin shouted, ”HOW DARE YOU!” He was sick with rage, and he assaulted Asperok in a nearly blind fit. It was ridiculous to see, but he wasn’t dishing out anything that Asperok couldn’t handle. Genzhi’s inner fire began to pool itself more wildly at the very sight of this. He thought, How is it that every time I think I’ve reached a new plateau and proven to Asperok that he should be put in his damn place, he rises above me again?! This can’t keep happening! The Saiyan watched intently as the Majin suddenly took to the skies to unleash what looked to be a potentially deadly attack, and it was obviously meant for Asperok; however, an untimely interruption took place. The Great Ape, Saanjha, hurled a massive boulder at Beomesh, which hit him unawares and only managed to exacerbate his fury. In retaliation, he launched his attack at her instead.

Genzhi’s eyes widened as the blast hit Saanjha. She seemed to fall in slow motion as a result of her body changing back to its original state—a result of having no more energy to sustain the Oozaru transformation. She shrunk exponentially as she fell toward the ground, and Genzhi’s eyes became completely white in that moment. He had lost control of every aspect of this circumstance: the fight with Beomesh, Saanjha’s safety, Asperok’s inexplicable power… All these factors contributed to the sudden growth of the raging fire within Genzhi as he refused to be reduced to this. ”FUCK THIS!!”

((OOC: "Stupefy" (Disturbed).))

A neon-yellow energy raged around Genzhi’s body. His blue bandanna seemingly burned off his head instantly, and his black hair stood straight up and began to wave slightly in his violent aura. His muscles each bulged suddenly, and he sunk four feet as the ground beneath his feet yielded a small crater. His hair remained black yet with a reddish tint, and his aura had changed drastically. He launched into the air at Beomesh with four times the power he initially had. His Saiyan blood was boiling as he plunged his right fist into Beomesh’s left cheek, which left a residual, yellow ember dancing on the Majin’s face for a few seconds before Genzhi attacked again.

Beomesh brought his right leg up to kick Genzhi in the head, yet Genzhi blocked it with his left forearm and then grabbed the leg to pull Beomesh closer. He yanked Beomesh nigh and threw his left forearm into the Majin’s face, drawing blood from the creature. Unexpectedly, Genzhi unleashed a six-hit combo on Beomesh’s mid-section; his fists rapidly jabbed his abdomen, causing Beomesh to lean forward with a bug-eyed facial expression indicative of shock and a lack of breath. The False Super Saiyan’s hands then came up and grabbed Beomesh’s head only to yank it down twice, and both times, Beomesh’s face was met harshly by Genzhi’s knees—first the right knee and then the left knee. Finally, Genzhi’s assault seemed to end with him leaning back and launching both feet into Beomesh’s face to knock him higher into the sky.

The Majin soared up as Genzhi flew back down to the ground to land next to wherever Asperok was standing. He stood there with his neon-yellow aura still blazing on his body and said, ”Asperok, Kamura Driver!” This was in reference to an attack that Genzhi had learned a while back, prior to his recent mission on Planet Hirami. He had learned the attack from a truly elite, Saiyan warrior named Turles, and he revealed the ability in a situation when he and Asperok were in a similar predicament wherein their opponent was genuinely overpowering them.

Flashback:

Both Genzhi and Asperok were outclassed as they found themselves facing a Super Namek who had transformed into what he called ‘Great Namek’ to combat Genzhi’s Oozaru transformation. He gained power, but for the most part, the transformation was merely for the size he attained. He had easily made sport of Genzhi on the uninhabited planet and cut off Genzhi’s tail, which had fortunately grown back within the last week. This was yet another point in time at which Asperok was just a hair stronger than Genzhi, which naturally irritated him, but he had no time to focus on it. The two brothers looked up at the giant Super Namek and decided to put all they had into their next attack, and it was a decision made without any verbal communication.

Genzhi finally spoke, saying, ”I’ve got one last trick up my sleeve—an attack I was hoping to save for defeating you, but I’ve got no choice but to use it now. If I can…” Asperok interrupted, ”Yada yada, Genzhi, in one ear and out the other; you put me to sleep. I don’t have to see your attack to know you’re going to fail, so you might as well just use it to boost MY blast.”
”You idiot! If anything, your little beam will be boosting my Kill Driver!”
Asperok had already begun charging his beam as Genzhi spoke. ”Geez, Craig, hurry up and contribute so I don’t have to clean you off the ground later.”
End Flashback

Genzhi was determined to ensure that their newest foe would die the same way. As much as he hated to admit it, he had great faith in the Kamura, especially after witnessing the Golden Kamura in action. Asperok obviously had power that even Genzhi did not understand. Ultimately, the use of Kamura in this attack instead of a normal ki wave was bound to make it several times more effective. Like he did then, Genzhi was now smacking the palms of his hands together. He slowly pulled his hands apart and allowed a tiny, golden ring to form between his hands; the ki energy was greatly enhanced by the current advanced state of Genzhi’s power. Genzhi pulled his hands apart until the ring was as large as his upper body; then, he threw it up into the sky toward Beomesh.

((OOC: Vegeta Super Saiyan))

As the ring soared through the air, red arcs of electricity surged violently within the ring, and Kamura was bound to catch up with the Kill Driver since it was much faster. The beam would shoot through the center of the ring and mesh with the electricity to accelerate the Kill Driver as the ring itself continued to expand during its travel. Beomesh would be caught off guard as he found himself faced with an impassive, impenetrable attack. By the time the Kamura Driver reached him, its ring was too massive for him to fly around it, and the head of the Kamura had grown a bit as well at the center of the ring due to the addition of all that red energy within the ring.

”It’s not… possible!!!” Beomesh shouted. He had never expected so much resistance from mere Saiyans. As the attack neared him, the fight thus far seemed to flash before his eyes in memory. He remembered the magnitude of the blast that had started all this. That very same Kamura had destroyed his palace in an explosion so intense that he knew Asperok had to be far stronger than the rest, yet he brushed it off as mere folly. He remembered how easily Asperok and Genzhi had handled his miniature doppelgangers, and he recalled how well Genzhi seemed to be able to keep up with him in a one on one fight. Then, of course, Asperok’s recent blast that had damaged him even in his current form’s maximum power filled him with regret. He began to realize that he should have simply destroyed them from the very beginning without holding back at all.

Beomesh guarded himself as the beam hit him, and the explosion of the Kamura’s collision triggered the Kill Driver’s detonation as well. The blast seemed to cover the sky in a bright, orange glow. From space, it looked like there was a star on Planet Vegeta; it appeared as though the sun had descended upon their planet. The blast was massive, and its force weighed down on Genzhi and Asperok. The eldest sibling still maintained his neon-yellow aura; the forest fire had grown twice as wild, besieging nature itself such that it had consumed the entire forest. All that was left was the mountain around whose base the forest was formed and the village near said forest. Within Genzhi’s mind, this fire had finally met its greatest obstacle—the mountain of little vegetation, but there was no telling what would happen when this unstoppable force met the immovable object.

((OOC: Current PL = 1,264,000))

[Season 1] The King's Base and Palace Explosion

[1787 + 200 = 1987]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace   [Season 1] The King's Base and Palace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Season 1] The King's Base and Palace
Page 1 of 1