Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The purple namekian and his training.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kembu of Konats

Kembu of Konats

The purple namekian and his training. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The purple namekian and his training.   The purple namekian and his training. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:44 am

"Let's get things straight,” Ryota began, ”I'm not your friend so don't expect any sentimental crap from me. The only reason I'm going to help you is so I can fight some strong opponents. Remember, you're on your own out there so don't think I'll be saving your ass left and right." Kembu chuckled as he wiped the blood from his face and said, ”Heh, boy, you’re too much. Fair enough. I’m just glad for your help.”

Kembu led the way as Ryota had asked him to do, and as he started walking, he said, ”My name is Kembu—Kembu of Konats. We’ll have plenty of time to rest along the way because the trip takes around thirty-six hours from here, but the ship my dad rented for me has a rejuvenation chamber in it, so we can use that to heal quickly.” With that said, Kembu’s head turned to face forward, and he took off into the air. Flight was still a new concept to him, so his take off was slow; nevertheless, he flew at a low elevation in the direction of his ship, which was not far.

Less than a minute later, they would arrive at the ship, and Kembu landed in front of the ship, using a small controller of some sort from his pocket to open its main hatch. The ship was spherical and spacious inside. He entered the ship and set its course for Konats. The rejuvenation chamber was in the center of the ship. Kembu suggested, ”You may as well hop in the chamber for quick healing. I’ll need you to be at tip-top condition when we fight these guys.”

[Exit to Konats]
Back to top Go down

The purple namekian and his training.
Page 1 of 1