Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Near, the soul taker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Near

Near

Near, the soul taker Empty
PostSubject: Near, the soul taker   Near, the soul taker Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:04 am

Subject: Near, the soul taker!    Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:04 am
Name: Near
Alias: 1
Height: 6'5.

Weight: 230
Hair Colour: white
Eye Colour: Red

Appearance: I am white with white loose pants With long black style boots that go as high as to the bottom of my knee with the pants tucked in and a black karate belt. I also have hair about an inch and a half long also white. My body size is skinny but lean muscle. I stand with a high posture, i wear a black hard vest with a white outline around the neck and arms and it dont connect so it shows my stomach. A have a six pack with a scar that runs across my chest. My eyes are red as blood, i wear a white bandana around his mouth and black gloves. With black markings on each of my Forearms that are like arowheads or triangle. And the base of the triangle goes from the top of my rist all the way to my elbow where the point should be touching my elbow.

Personality:I am pure evil i seek nothing but pain and suffering. I fallow in my step fathers foot steps what ever wants i want. I like to fight and train with my dad. I get pissed when people try to stop me from my evil doings, i like watching people suffer. I like looking for fights and for a good challenge. I am also a hunter by nature i can hunt down anything without a problem. My step father, to me, could never be replaced by any other man out there. To say that he felt like my true father would be an understatement to say the least.

History: On my home planet me and my people were at war i was just an infant. My real father were fighting for land so he can rule all of kanassa. We were in favor of winning this war. My father and mother were celebrating at the castle they were having a early victory celebration. But on that happy night the enemy attacked with a large force that just over powered our walls they found a way to get my father took me and my mother to a secret tunnel and told us to just fallow and find some safety so my Father can stay and fight. As for me and my mother we fallowed the tunnel which led to the other side of the river which wAs hopeless cause the enemy was waiting for us and took my mother and left me for dead. That same night a man found me and took me In as if i were one of his own he is now known as my step father.

My step father raised me from that point on teaching me the different mysteries of life and giving me constant lessons in the art of war. He showed me that though there are many planets and stars in the universe, on every planet big or small, there is someone worth fighting. Someone worth killing.... So not one of these planets can be over looked in our conquest for universal domination.

Home Planet: Kanassa
Race: demon
Class:
Aura Colour: black
Unique Trait: breaths in space
Back to top Go down
APNK

APNK

Near, the soul taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near, the soul taker   Near, the soul taker Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Kanassa-jin? Breathes in space? Excellent, way to think outside the box. Pay no attention to the "Class" spot for now. Anyways, APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Near, the soul taker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Roleplay :: Creation Board :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: