Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Season 1] The Conquerer

Go down 
+3
Sergiy Monomyth
Rain Edge
OA Beomesh
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OA Beomesh

OA Beomesh

[Season 1] The Conquerer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:32 pm

[Making a quicky...don't have much time sorreh]

The Beomesh was watching the show from behind, like he was not even there anymore. Although he had the main word at start, Beretta decided to take things over. Berzelius did not mind this, he did not even care. As long as he enjoys that silly show. He noticed the the scouters remained to lay on the ground, completely intact. '' As it was expected, they will not be so welcoming. Perhaps a lesson should be taught? '' But still Berzelius enjoyed the view. How silly this people were, thinking that they can overcome dominant being like Beretta or himself. More people arrived to the scene. Beomesh did check his scouter, still nothing powerful. Only the Saiyan named Kye interested this small group for the time being.

Suddenly power growth. Kye did not want to continue the negotiation like a gentleman. He decided to strike first. At first the Beomesh was not worried at all, but then when his powerlevel started tingling so fast he knew that he needs to do something. It all happened in a blink of an eye. As Kye's powerlevel jumped to three hundred thousands Berzeliuses jumped to five hundred thousands. He needed to go full power in order to save Beretta because of the late recation. It was almost like he teleported. He knew that none of the present ones could see his movements except the strongest Saiyan. That worked in two ways. Just a mere milisecond before the strike Berzelius captured Beretta and moved her to a side.

'' I had no idea that the difference in strength between you and Beretta are so astonishing. Perhaps the pairs were not evenly dealt. '' Then he glanced over his henchman that he just rescued. '' You deal with the woman and the Namek. As far as I can see they are the strongest here. Well besides the man I will be fighting against. '' He looked at Kye. Muderous intent could be seen in the Beomeshes eyes. '' Bazooka you are going to be fighting against our hero, the Saiyan who arrived here at first. Colt and Magnum I do not particulary care what do you do as long as you take care of the rest, I mean the one. '' Colt and Magnum were a little slow so it took them some time to realize that they are fighting against Elixar. Colt was particulary sleepy and thought that Magnum can take care of this so he layed on the ground. The Beomesh army would wait now for their opponents to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Rain Edge

Rain Edge

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Upon exiting the other area, Rain had slowly begun to stumble over here. Indeed, the young 'king' was slowly making his way to this area, fully prepared to defend his home. In his left hand, he held his longsword, the weapon he planned on using to help his people. Rain would not end his quest until the monster responcible for this chaos were dead. Looking ahead, he saw one such being land on the floor lazily. The monster's stupidity would be his down fall. Stretching out his arm, as he slowly made his way towards them, another disk would form. This one was dientical to the one he threw earlier. Indeed, it would be used much in the same way, being fired directly at the sleeping henchman. There was litle rubble in his way, what with thiscity destroyed and all. Everything was already floored. So, if nothing happened, it would be a direct hit to cut the henchman in half.

[160]
Back to top Go down
Rain Edge

Rain Edge

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:48 am

((Enough time has passed to skip ALL the people! I'm going to connect now.))

The disk flew straight and true, cutting the minion in half. Rain was in shock. Nothing stood inh is way? It was THAT easy? This was unbelievable! ollapsing to his knees, his adrinliline ran out. He was exhausted, having barely survived exploding, the destruction of his city, and all that emotional trama he went through caused him to nearly pass out. His eyes closed as he lay on the cold hard ground, but he did not pass out yet.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:53 am

Elixar took his chance, with a leap, he burst into action. As Rain fired off his technique, Elixar flew around to the other side, the disk flew through the first henchman, ripping him in half as the pure ki shredded his insides. Not a pretty sight - but then, he wasn't a pretty sight to begin with - Elixar started his assault on the next minion. The guy was slow to react; Elixar drove his fist into the back of the man's head. With a back flip - he kicked the man into the air. He flew up after him, he went with his right fist towards the man's exposed stomach, but it missed, the target was no longer there. The man was to Elixar's left, swinging his arm towards Elixar's unprotected side. That was, until it vanished. Elixar moved above Magnum, aiming to kick his head, Elixar was planning something else though, What comes around. He thought as Magnum disappeared and then reappeared above him with both hands together aiming for a hammer head attack. Comes around. He pivoted, using the downforce from his first kick to turn and strike the unsuspecting Magnum in the face. Magnum did multiple spins as he fell to the ground, landing in a crouched position, Elixar did the same. They both stood up simultaneously.

Magnum rushed, he let loose strong, but slow in succession barrages of punches, Elixar had no trouble dodging each of them, left, right, down, right, down, left, left, right, down, left right. The punches kept coming until Elixar bent back to dodge another before bringing his legs up to kick Magnum in the chin. Elixar tucked and rolled in the air to land on his feet, he stood on his left foot in a sitting position with his right foot bent across in a lotus style leg position. His tail trailed and traced the air in a figure of eight while Elixar taunted in an identical style to that of the original owner of the fighting style: Gogeta. "My my, haven't learnt to fear me yet have we?" He chuckled as he waited for Magnum's next assault. Sure enough, the brainless henchman charged after his honour was insulted. Elixar pounced, sliding behind Magnum, whispering in his ear. "We'll just have to change that won't we?" He hissed as he moved from behind Magnum, to behind the turning Magnum. "Over here." He hissed. Magnum turned as Elixar moved, "No, here." Magnum turned again, Elixar moved again. "Or is it here?" He moved, "My my, you aren't very good at this are you?" He laughed as Magnum started to reach boiling point. Magnum whirled around with his arm out, Elixar ducked under as he swept Magnum's legs out from beneath him before flipping away playfully. He resumed his original position a good meter or two away while Magnum got to his feet.

"I think it's about time I end you." Elixar muttered. He went from his resting position, to a standing one. His hands lit up with a crimson glow. Magnum's did the same, only they had a pinkish glow. "Salza Blades." They both muttered, Magnum seemed to be bitter about having to use an attack named after someone else, and the colour of his aura, no wonder he tried to contain his aura when he got mad, Elixar thought. Elixar sprinted forward after leaping back 12 meters, back to where Rain had collapsed, Elixar made a mental note of it before racing forward. Magnum came to meet him, he swiped, his hands now in a closed palm as opposed to a fist, he made a chop. Elixar sped up, moving behind Magnum, he slashed at his elbow, making a light cut, as Magnum turned, Elixar moved, always staying behind him, making light hits that slowly increased in severity. The change was so subtle that Magnum was too frustrated to notice that he was covered in cuts. Elixar made his final strike... Strikes... He moved to Magnum's front, striking his right shoulder while he traced a line over the ligaments in his knee. The blades made their cuts in the right places, his right arm and left knee went limp as Elixar struck the other two, he then made semi light cuts in his stomach with a twirl before spinning and kicking Magnum flying. Just for safe keeping, he placed his palm on Magnum's head before slamming him into the ground. With the damage done before, it wasn't hard to figure out what Elixar did to Magnum's head, so I won't explain.

Elixar jumped back to Rain, crouching next to him, likely picking him up and supporting him with one shoulder until his majesty could stand.

(2505 Words from before + 786 x1.5 All x1.5 = 6115.5, went over 10,000 at once point, didn't right it down, had 677 left over, that x1.5 for henchman, x1.5 for Saiyan Heritage, x5 for PL bracket.)

Last edited by Elixar Takoyaiba on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Bump, Done now, Whoever post next then we'll do a post order from there. done with my vs. Cell Flashback
Back to top Go down
Rain Edge

Rain Edge

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:30 am

((I'm tired of waiting... Can I post?))
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Sure, Go ahead, we can probably start calling some auto hits on Beomesh soon at this rate...
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:34 pm

(Calling a Bump, SOMEONE POST DAMMIT!)
Back to top Go down
Rain Edge

Rain Edge

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:12 pm

((The website is dead. Two RPers means nothing. I'm done as well.))
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:08 pm

(Well I personally will continue for the sake of development in the hope that people will join, and since the mods are inactive, I'll be doing mod duties until they get back. =D)
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:34 pm

lolololol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Season 1] The Conquerer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next